Thursday, May 13, 2010

I think I'm starting to get excited about the jujitsu tournament that is coming up in 2 weeks...my instructor (Vini) said he wants me to enter and compete. I'm excited...and kinda nervous. I've got soooo much to learn. Guess I'd better keep training hard and get ready for it the best I can.

Busy afternoon and evening today. I'll give an English class then head off to my normal bball practice...after that I will start to train with the other group of guys that make up the top 2 teams we have here in City Bell...I'm looking forward to that and really hope it goes well. Some time on the court during a game would be amazing! Then there is a game I'm going to take a couple young guys too...should be a good time.

Headed to the movies to see Robin Hood next Monday with a guy named Jesus...we have had some good talks about the Lord and I'm looking forward to getting to spend some time with him and share more of the Gospel.

After my run this morning I feel a little more loosened up...I'd better get to finishing all the homework and studying I have to do for the young peoples Bible study and hermaneutics class. Hasta Luego!

Rafa

No comments:

Post a Comment